Why Stock Sarongs/Pareos?
Sarongs are extremely versatile and can add a lot of value to your customer’s experience. They are inexpensive to buy from a quality wholesale sarong supplier but can turn a great profit for you. Here's what you need to know about choosing wholesale sarongs and how they can benefit your business.
Why Stock Sarongs/Pareos?
It is likely that more of your customers know what a sarong looks like and may consider buying it than actually know the words “Sarong” or “Pareo.” If you're on the fence about whether sarongs are worth stocking, it's worth considering the added benefits that they can provide to your online or brick-and-mortar store:
It is hard to find a garment more versatile than a sarong. They can be worn in dozens of different ways as a primary garment or as a cover-up.
They can also be used as wall decorations, furniture coverings, tablecloths, and more. Such a multi-purpose product can be displayed and marketed in a number of different ways.
A customer may like the style of your store or enjoy strolling through the aisles but be on the fence about actually making a purchase. You can get quality sarongs affordably enough to offer them at inexpensive prices to your customers. Affordable quality sarongs can turn a browser into a customer.
Match Your Store Style
You can choose exactly the right sarongs for your store’s style from a quality wholesale sarong supplier.
- Does your store have a new age or hippie feel? Tie-dye sarongs or mandala sarongs are right for you.
- Does your store have a very cool and stylish edge in black and white or mono-color? Celtic sarongs might be just what you need.
Easy to Display
Unlike many garments that need their own mannequin, a sarong can be worn to great effect in combination with other garments or used throughout the store. Toss one over a bathing suit to make both the sarong and bathing suit more appealing to customers.
Wrap one over a sundress for a playful effect. You can even drape them over tables or other surfaces or hang them from the walls. You'll find all kinds of great ways to display sarongs.
What to Look for in a Wholesale Sarong Supplier
It is essential to choose a quality sarong supplier with a large variety of colors and designs. It is also important to choose the most affordable quality options available to capitalize on profit. Here are a few things to keep in mind as you choose a wholesale sarong supplier:
- Variety. You may find that different sarong patterns are selling better than what you expected. Make sure that the supplier you choose offers a huge variety so that you can easily mix up what you offer to your customers.
- Fringed ends. You may choose a few sarongs that do not have fringed ends, but as a rule, these ends add a glamour that many customers find very appealing.
- 100% rayon. Rayon provides a good balance between a product that is comfortable, durable and moisture wicking for customers but inexpensive for you. It holds color well, offering deep, rich tones.
How to Display Sarongs
Sarongs can be displayed in as many ways as they can be worn. In fact, they can be displayed in even more ways than they can be worn. Here are just a few options for you to consider:
- Primary outfit along with some cute sandals and a bag.
- Pair a sarong with a bikini as a cover-up. Don't forget to toss in sunglasses and a hat for the full beach effect.
- Hang sarongs on the walls or toss them over surfaces. Put any empty wall space to work for you.
- Dangle sarongs playfully from hooks or display racks, encouraging customers to pull them down and consider them
Choose a Great Wholesale Sarong Supplier
Sarongs can add a lot to your business, whether you are a brick and mortar or you have an eCommerce store. They come in a huge range of colors and designs. They are extremely versatile in their use and display options. You may be surprised by how many ways the perfect collection of wholesale sarongs can benefit your business.